Wednesday 13 October 2010

Costume, props, lighting and location

As a group we decided we would do this research seperatly so one person did props another did lighting and so on. As there is four of us it was easy to just do one each. I chose costume to do because I had pictured from each of the characters descriptions what sort of costume would match them.
I looked on different clothing sites such as topman, newlook and riverisland and more. I found outfits for each character in the specific colour that would be relevant then described why they would wear that type of outfit and the colour.
Costume




This is the costume research I did;
This is the final costume post which I also did with the change of costumes and details about where they are from. Click here to see this.




Lucy did lighting which can be seen here.
Sophie did props which can be seen here. With the final props post here.
Jade did location which can be seen here. This is further location scouting that I did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment